Tuesday, July 20, 2010

a new look!

Here we are with a nice new coat of paint and a little face lift for the blog!

Don't get too used to it, I'm sure like everything else I'll have to change it up right when it starts looking put together, because that's just how I roll. :)

"Our Humble Abode" was my first idea for a title, but I went with "From House to Home" instead...why? I don't know.

I have since discovered there are a few other "from house to home"-s out there. So I'm going back to my original thought.

For now I'm keeping the url the same, although I'm semi tempted to move away from blogger to word press... I'll let you know if that happens.

I better leave you with a few pretty pictures or something...

white cabinets + pop of color = MY DREAM KITCHEN!




(and once I get my outside projects and bedrooms finished, I think I'm ready to dive head first into my kitchen "white-ification" because I mentally paint the cabinets at least three times a day right now, I need to just jump in and do it and stop thinking about it!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Now that I can't wait to see! I just posted pics of our new white cabinets and I'm in heaven! I'm with you, white is the only way to go. :)

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

I just did mine in July, well actually I did white on the upper and gray on the lower cabinets. I love it! Such a change for $250.